Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we also offer most of these products. What pieces this bushing apart is the high-quality steel building along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality consistent product. What really sets us apart from the other folks is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the inside of the driven item will be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired posture on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and don’t allow the sprocket or portion to be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for great drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both shaft and product to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered materials with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to work with and needs no additional alteration. These bushings can go well with almost all kinds of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete selection of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete short reach range readily available, for compact light in weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.