4. Ambient temperature is certainly above the suggested level – If the ambient temperature is too much, it could diminish the efficiency of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling enthusiast, or shifting the application to a far more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input rate too much – Lowering the input swiftness may help reduce the quantity of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the apparatus is caused by connection with other gears. Reducing the strain will lower the tension the gears make with each other. If a higher load is required, using a larger gearbox may be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts connecting the motor and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Wear and tear on gearboxes is organic occurrences. Proper use and system gearbox construction maintenance can help extend their lifetime of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be replaced due to deterioration. Another possibility would be a foreign object may need to be taken off within the gearbox, leading to the gears to maintain the locked position. Check with your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Need to replace worn gears. Check with your dealer for warranty information.