Custom OD2000 Stainless Steel Large Helical Spur Spiral Bevel Ring Transmission Gear
for Drilling Machine/ Reducer/ Pile-Driver Tower/ Oil Machinery
|Material :||42CrMo, 20CrMnMo, 20Cr2Ni4, 35CrMo, 20CrMnTi and Other high intensity alloy steel|
|Tooth Flank :||Tooth flank carburization and nitrification, with rigidity of HRC58-62|
|Gear precision :||Grade V|
|Precise measurement :||Precise measurement and surface finishes are available|
|Material :||High dense alloy or other materials is also available|
|Customization :||Customer drawing and samples are welcome|
Special cutting large spiral gear features:
(1) Max. OD2000mm
(2) Max. Mould 36
(3) Material: 42CrMo, 20CrMnMo, 20Cr2Ni4, 35CrMo, 20CrMnTi and other high intensity alloy steel
(4) Tooth flank carburization and nitrification, with rigidity of HRC58-62
(5) Gear precision: Grade VI
(6)Precise measurement and surface finishes are available
(7)High dense alloy or other materials is also available
(8)custormer’s drawing and samples are welcome
It is used in automobile, oil drilling rig, and so on
For 12 years, Mr. Zhou has stood for innovative products, a passion for technology, responsibility.
As a globally technology manufacture company, we put all of energy to promise quality and excellence. We’ve organized resources into new and established markets and developed gears, sheaves and so on.
Our results announcement is over USD 10, 000, 000 per fiscal year. Last but not least, we’ve doing hard work to perfect ourselves, tapping business opportunities.
Note: For special order, please write and provide drawing sample!
Packaging & Shipping
If you are interested in any of our products, please contact me freely! Warmly Welcomed your visit to our factory in China, OEM service will be ok.
Q: What information should I provide if I want to order the products?
1) Product information: Quantity, specification
2) Delivery time required.
3) Shipping information: Company name, address, phone number, destination seaport/air port.
4) Forwarder’s contact details if there is any in China.
Q: How about your payment terms?
A: 30% -50%deposit, with the balance before delivery, we accept T/T and L/C at sight.
Q: Can I use our own logo?
A: Yes, we can produce by using your own logo if you need.
Q: How about sample & MOQ policy?
A: Welcome sample order. MOQ can be 1 set.
Q: What is your lead time for your goods?
A: Normally 30 days after confirmed order,
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Position:||External Gear|
|Manufacturing Method:||Rolling Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Bevel Wheel|
|Type:||Spiral Bevel Gear|
How do spiral gears handle changes in direction and torque transmission?
Spiral gears are well-suited to handle changes in direction and torque transmission due to their unique design and characteristics. Here’s how spiral gears handle these aspects:
- Smooth Direction Changes: Spiral gears excel at transmitting power smoothly even during changes in direction. The helical tooth arrangement allows for gradual tooth engagement and disengagement as the gears rotate. This gradual engagement minimizes the impact and shock typically associated with sudden direction changes in gear systems. As a result, spiral gears provide smoother and more reliable power transmission during both forward and reverse rotations.
- Torque Transmission: Spiral gears are capable of transmitting high torque loads. The helical tooth profile and increased tooth contact area allow for efficient torque transfer between the driving and driven gears. The load distribution across multiple teeth helps to minimize stress concentration and maximize the gear’s torque-carrying capacity. This makes spiral gears suitable for applications requiring high torque transmission, such as heavy machinery and industrial equipment.
- Axial Thrust Compensation: Spiral gears can be designed with opposite helix angles on mating gears, resulting in axial thrust cancellation. This feature is particularly beneficial when dealing with bidirectional torque transmission. By canceling out the axial thrust, spiral gears can operate with reduced axial forces, ensuring smoother gear operation and minimizing the need for additional thrust bearings or complicated gear arrangements.
- Load Sharing: Spiral gears naturally distribute the load across multiple teeth due to their helical tooth arrangement. This load sharing capability helps to minimize tooth wear and fatigue, ensuring long-term durability and reliability, especially when subjected to varying torque conditions. By distributing the load, spiral gears can handle torque variations more effectively and maintain uniform tooth contact, resulting in improved performance and extended gear life.
These characteristics of spiral gears—smooth direction changes, efficient torque transmission, axial thrust compensation, and load sharing—make them highly suitable for applications that require reliable and precise power transmission in both directions. Spiral gears are commonly used in various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and heavy machinery, where the ability to handle changes in direction and torque is crucial.
Can spiral gears be used in precision machinery and equipment?
Yes, spiral gears can be used in precision machinery and equipment with excellent results. They offer several advantages that make them well-suited for such applications. Here’s why spiral gears are suitable for precision machinery and equipment:
- Smooth Operation: Spiral gears provide smooth and precise gear operation. The helical tooth arrangement ensures gradual tooth engagement, resulting in reduced impact, vibration, and noise. This smooth operation is crucial in precision machinery where precise movements and low noise levels are required.
- High Load Capacity: Spiral gears have a high load-carrying capacity, allowing them to handle heavy loads encountered in precision machinery. The helical tooth profile distributes the load across multiple teeth, reducing stress concentration. This feature enables spiral gears to transmit torque efficiently and withstand the forces associated with precision applications.
- Efficient Power Transmission: Spiral gears offer efficient power transmission, minimizing energy losses and optimizing overall system efficiency. The helical tooth profile reduces sliding friction, resulting in improved power transmission efficiency. This efficiency is particularly important in precision machinery where energy conservation and high performance are critical.
- Reduced Noise and Vibration: Spiral gears exhibit reduced noise and vibration due to their gradual tooth engagement and improved contact pattern. This feature is highly desirable in precision machinery, where noise reduction is essential for maintaining a quiet working environment and ensuring accurate operation.
- Axial Thrust Compensation: Spiral gears can be designed with opposite helix angles on mating gears to cancel out axial thrust. This axial thrust compensation simplifies gear design and reduces the need for additional components such as thrust bearings. It is particularly advantageous in precision machinery, where precise axial movement and minimal axial forces are desired.
- Reliability and Durability: Spiral gears are known for their reliability and durability. The gradual tooth engagement, load distribution, and reduced friction contribute to their long-term performance under demanding conditions. Precision machinery requires gears that can withstand continuous use and maintain high precision over time, making spiral gears a suitable choice.
Considering their smooth operation, high load capacity, efficient power transmission, noise reduction, axial thrust compensation, reliability, and durability, spiral gears are well-suited for precision machinery and equipment. They can contribute to the overall performance, accuracy, and longevity of precision systems.
What are spiral gears and how are they used in machinery?
Spiral gears are a type of cylindrical gears with teeth that are curved in a spiral pattern. Unlike straight-cut gears, which have teeth that are parallel to the gear axis, spiral gears have teeth that are angled or helical. This helical tooth arrangement provides several advantages in terms of performance and noise reduction.
Spiral gears are commonly used in machinery for various applications due to the following reasons:
- Smooth and Quiet Operation: The helical tooth arrangement of spiral gears enables gradual tooth engagement, resulting in smoother and quieter operation compared to straight-cut gears. The angled teeth allow for gradual contact, reducing noise and vibration during gear meshing.
- Increased Load Capacity: The helical tooth design of spiral gears distributes the load over multiple teeth, increasing the load-carrying capacity. This makes spiral gears suitable for applications that require high torque transmission and heavy-duty operations.
- Improved Efficiency: The helical tooth arrangement of spiral gears helps in minimizing sliding friction between the teeth. This results in a higher level of efficiency compared to straight-cut gears, as there is reduced power loss due to friction during gear operation.
- Axial Thrust Compensation: Spiral gears can be designed with opposite helix angles on mating gears, which helps in canceling out the axial thrust generated during gear meshing. This feature eliminates the need for additional thrust bearings, simplifying the gear design and reducing complexity.
- Versatility: Spiral gears can be manufactured in various configurations, including spur, helical, and double helical designs. This versatility allows for their application in a wide range of machinery, including automotive systems, industrial equipment, and power transmission systems.
In machinery, spiral gears are commonly used in applications that require smooth operation, high load capacity, and efficient power transmission. Some examples include gearboxes, automotive differentials, machine tools, and heavy-duty industrial machinery.
Overall, the unique tooth geometry of spiral gears makes them a preferred choice in many machinery applications, offering improved performance, reduced noise, and enhanced load-carrying capabilities.
editor by CX 2023-11-07