1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRALR
Our company,HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Position:||External Gear|
|Manufacturing Method:||Cast Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Herringbone Gear|
How do you prevent backlash and gear play in a bevel gear mechanism?
In a bevel gear mechanism, preventing backlash and gear play is essential for ensuring accurate and efficient power transmission. Backlash refers to the clearance or free movement between the mating teeth of gears, resulting in a brief loss of motion or a dead zone when changing direction. Here are some methods to prevent backlash and minimize gear play in a bevel gear mechanism:
- Precision Manufacturing: High-precision manufacturing processes are crucial for minimizing backlash and gear play in bevel gears. Accurate machining of gear teeth and precise control of tooth dimensions, profiles, and alignment help achieve tight meshing between the gears, reducing the clearance and backlash. Modern manufacturing techniques, such as CNC machining and gear grinding, can ensure the desired level of precision and minimize gear play.
- Proper Gear Design: The design of the bevel gears can influence the amount of backlash and gear play. An optimized gear design, including suitable tooth profiles, pressure angles, and tooth contact patterns, can help distribute the load evenly and minimize the clearance between the mating teeth. By carefully considering gear design parameters, designers can reduce backlash and improve gear meshing characteristics.
- Preload or Pre-Tension: Applying a preload or pre-tension to the bevel gears can help minimize backlash and gear play. This involves applying a slight force or tension to the gears, forcing them to maintain contact and reducing the clearance between the teeth. Preload can be achieved through various methods, such as using spring mechanisms, shimming, or adjusting the mounting position of the gears.
- Backlash Compensation: Backlash compensation methods aim to minimize the effects of backlash and gear play by introducing mechanisms or techniques that compensate for the clearance. One common approach is to use anti-backlash gears, which have special tooth profiles or arrangements that reduce or eliminate clearance between the mating teeth. Another method is to incorporate backlash compensation devices, such as spring-loaded mechanisms or adjustable shims, that actively reduce the backlash during operation.
- Tight Control of Tolerances: Maintaining tight tolerances during the manufacturing and assembly processes is critical for minimizing backlash and gear play. Close control of dimensions, alignment, and clearances ensures proper gear meshing and reduces the possibility of excessive play. Quality control measures, such as inspection, testing, and verification of gear dimensions, can help ensure that the gears meet the specified tolerances.
- Regular Maintenance: Regular maintenance practices, including inspection, lubrication, and adjustment, are essential for preventing and minimizing backlash and gear play over time. Periodic checks for wear, misalignment, and proper lubrication can help identify and rectify any issues that may contribute to increased backlash. Timely maintenance and replacement of worn or damaged gears can help maintain optimal gear meshing and minimize play.
By implementing these methods, it is possible to significantly reduce backlash and gear play in a bevel gear mechanism, resulting in improved accuracy, efficiency, and longevity of the gear system.
How do you retrofit an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear?
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear involves modifying the system to incorporate the bevel gear for improved functionality or performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of the retrofitting process:
- Evaluate the Existing System: Begin by thoroughly evaluating the existing mechanical system. Understand its design, components, and operational requirements. Identify the specific areas where the introduction of a bevel gear can enhance the system’s performance, efficiency, or functionality.
- Analyze Compatibility: Assess the compatibility of the existing system with the integration of a bevel gear. Consider factors such as available space, load requirements, torque transmission, and alignment feasibility. Determine if any modifications or adaptations are necessary to accommodate the bevel gear.
- Design Considerations: Based on the system evaluation and compatibility analysis, develop a design plan for incorporating the bevel gear. Determine the appropriate gear type, size, and configuration that best suits the retrofitting requirements. Consider factors such as gear ratio, torque capacity, tooth profile, and mounting options.
- Modify Components: Identify the components that need modification or replacement to integrate the bevel gear. This may involve machining new shafts or shaft extensions, modifying housing or mounting brackets, or adapting existing components to ensure proper alignment and engagement with the bevel gear.
- Ensure Proper Alignment: Proper alignment is crucial for the successful integration of the bevel gear. Ensure that the existing system components and the bevel gear are aligned accurately to maintain smooth and efficient power transmission. This may involve adjusting shaft positions, aligning bearing supports, or employing alignment fixtures during the retrofitting process.
- Lubrication and Sealing: Consider the lubrication requirements of the bevel gear system. Ensure that appropriate lubricants are selected and provisions for lubrication are incorporated into the retrofit design. Additionally, pay attention to sealing arrangements to prevent lubricant leakage or ingress of contaminants into the gear system.
- Testing and Validation: After the retrofitting process is complete, conduct thorough testing and validation of the modified mechanical system. Ensure that the bevel gear functions as intended and meets the desired performance requirements. Perform functional tests, load tests, and monitor the system for any abnormalities or issues.
- Maintenance and Documentation: Develop a maintenance plan for the retrofitted system, including periodic inspection, lubrication, and any specific maintenance tasks related to the bevel gear. Document the retrofitting process, including design modifications, component specifications, alignment procedures, and any other relevant information. This documentation will be valuable for future reference, troubleshooting, or potential further modifications.
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear requires careful planning, engineering expertise, and attention to detail. It is recommended to involve experienced gear engineers or professionals with expertise in retrofitting processes to ensure a successful integration and optimal performance of the bevel gear within the system.
By retrofitting an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear, it is possible to enhance its capabilities, improve efficiency, enable new functionalities, or address specific performance issues. Proper analysis, design, and implementation are essential to achieve a successful retrofit and realize the desired benefits of incorporating a bevel gear into the system.
Can you explain the concept of straight and spiral bevel gears?
Straight and spiral bevel gears are two common types of bevel gears that have different tooth geometries and characteristics. Here’s a detailed explanation of the concept of straight and spiral bevel gears:
Straight Bevel Gears:
Straight bevel gears are a type of bevel gears with straight-cut teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of straight bevel gears are parallel to the gear axis and intersect at a 90-degree angle. These gears are often used when the intersecting shafts need to transmit rotational motion at a right angle.
Straight bevel gears have the following characteristics:
- Tooth Engagement: In straight bevel gears, the tooth engagement occurs gradually as the gears rotate. This results in a relatively smooth and continuous transfer of power between the gears.
- Noise and Vibration: Straight bevel gears can produce more noise and vibration compared to other types of bevel gears, particularly at higher speeds. The straight-cut teeth create impact and noise during the engagement process.
- Efficiency: Straight bevel gears have relatively high efficiency due to their simple tooth geometry and direct engagement.
- Applications: Straight bevel gears are commonly used in applications such as automotive differentials, hand drills, and other mechanical power transmission systems where a 90-degree change in direction is required.
Spiral Bevel Gears:
Spiral bevel gears are another type of bevel gears with curved teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of spiral bevel gears are cut in a spiral pattern, gradually curving along the gear surface. This spiral tooth geometry provides several advantages over straight bevel gears.
Spiral bevel gears have the following characteristics:
- Tooth Engagement: Spiral bevel gears have a more gradual and smoother tooth engagement compared to straight bevel gears. The spiral-shaped teeth allow for progressive contact between the gears, resulting in reduced impact, noise, and vibration.
- Noise and Vibration: Spiral bevel gears produce less noise and vibration compared to straight bevel gears due to their improved tooth engagement characteristics.
- Load Capacity: Spiral bevel gears have higher load-carrying capacity compared to straight bevel gears due to the increased contact area between the gear teeth. This makes them suitable for applications that require higher torque transmission.
- Efficiency: Spiral bevel gears have slightly lower efficiency compared to straight bevel gears due to the sliding action between the teeth during engagement. However, advancements in gear design and manufacturing techniques have improved their efficiency.
- Applications: Spiral bevel gears are commonly used in applications where smooth and quiet operation is required, such as automotive rear axle drives, machine tools, and industrial machinery.
In summary, straight bevel gears have straight-cut teeth that intersect at a 90-degree angle, while spiral bevel gears have curved teeth that engage in a spiral pattern. Straight bevel gears are suitable for applications that require a right angle change in direction, while spiral bevel gears provide smoother engagement, reduced noise, and higher load-carrying capacity. The selection between straight and spiral bevel gears depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the desired level of noise, vibration, efficiency, and torque transmission.
editor by CX 2023-10-21