We are aiming to meet the demands of the clients around the world.. a specialized supplier of a full range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, V-belts, couplings and reducers， pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes….
- Applicable Industries:
Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, farms, Construction works , Energy & Mining, agricultural machiner
- Product name:
44×49 Aluminum Alloy Diaphragm Clamp Coupling
- Surface treatment:
EPG Machinery is located in XiHu Area HangZhou Zhejiang ,China. It is 30km from our factory to HangZhou international airport.
- Max inner hole:
- Max torque:
High Rigidity Clamp Coupling
Packaging & Delivery
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 9 10 – 30 >30We are committed to giving our customers a clear competitive edge with our products – and this can only be achieved with unconventional thinking and a constant search for improvements. This is why our solutions operate reliably in the most extreme conditions and set industry standards in power density or service life. Est. Time(days) 5 7 To be negotiated
1. Integrated structure, with high-strength aluminum alloy
2. High torque, high rigidity
3. Rigid type is not allowed to be eccentric and must be fully eccentrically adgusted when used
4. Clamp type
The following misuse may result in life-threatening or serious injury:
1. In order to work safely, coupling and other rotating parts must be protected by the outer cover. If you touch parts of these jobs, you may be hurt.
2. Protective devices must be installed to prevent danger.
3. Power supply must be cut off during installation and disassembly
4. Tightening screw and countersunk head screw shall be tightened with appropriate force by using screwdriver, wrench cargo torsion wrench
5. The working speed of the product should not exceed the maximum speed.
6. Disassembly or reorganization of products is prohibited
–Driven (outer) yoke same as drive yoke but is mounted on the implement. There are two types of shafts, domestic and metric, which are identifiable by their shapes. Domestic are generally one of four shapes: round, square, rectangle or splined. Metric are: bell, star or football shaped. In either case the primary (front) shaft is the same shape as the secondary shaft, only bigger so that the secondary shaft fits inside. This allows a telescoping effect to take place when the implement is raised on the 3 pt. or during a turning movement such as a bailer. All shafts have to be sized before use. Attach the implement to the 3 pt. and raise and support it. Attach the proper end to the tractor and attempt to attach the other to the implement. If the shaft is too long trim one of the shafts with a hack saw and try it again until it fits. This allows for the implement to be raised without binding. The shafts should overlap as much as allowed. Helical
Linear rail & block